The Premier Blaine Realtors Are Ready to Assist You!
Since 2001, our focus has been on Blaine real estate and helping those in the community to reach their homeownership dreams. We’re proud to say that we’re the most successful and trusted independent real estate agents in Blaine, MN!
FREE HOME EVALUATION
Get a free home evaluation and find out what your home is worth!
Find a Home that Fits Your Family
Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your life, and it’s not always straightforward. When looking for a house, knowing where to begin and if you’re receiving the best price can be challenging. You could feel like you’re being taken advantage of or that you don’t have enough information.
Our top real estate agents in Blaine, MN, assist customers and families through the often challenging processes that house purchasers may encounter. Since 2001, we’ve built a solid foundation by representing thousands of people with our real estate team, and we want to continue doing so!
- Professional real estate agents at your service
- Guidance throughout the home buying process
- Get your home at the best possible price
- Feel confident and informed through our partnership
The Fastest Way to Sell Your House
While getting the best value for your home is essential, the process of selling a house – from finding a real estate agent to preparing your home for showings and handling paperwork – can be incredibly stressful. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by it all.
With years of experience and a team of customer service professionals, TheMLSonline is here to ease your move. We know that packing up an old home can be daunting, but with us by your side, you’ll be able to relax and focus on the things that matter most.
- We tackle every detail
- Dedicated customer service & support
- Relax and focus on what’s important
- Get the best value for your property
You're Not Alone
Real estate is our specialty, and we’ve assisted clients in buying and selling houses in Minnesota since 2001. We are part of an independent real estate network and the community, so we’re dedicated to providing Blaine inhabitants with the most exemplary possible service. We understand that buying or selling a property may be stressful. Therefore we’re here to support you feel supported and confident.
At our company, we pride ourselves on assisting you every step of the way. With extensive expertise, whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or an experienced seller, we will help you find the perfect match or get top dollar for your property. Plus, outstanding customer service is guaranteed with one of our realtors.
- Experienced Blaine real estate agents
- Wide range of real estate brokerage services
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Leverage our full-service real estate broker to work for you
What Our Clients Say
Frequently Asked Questions from People Like You
At our company, we take pride in assisting people with questions they may have about the real estate market in Blaine, MN.
Although prices in the Blaine, MN, real estate market have increased steadily recently, many affordable homes are still available if you’re willing to put some effort into your search. The best time of year to buy is usually during the spring or summer, when more sellers list their homes and prices reflect that higher demand.
Blaine, MN real estate is ever-changing, but our experienced broker or MLS grid experts are on top of the most recent trends. We can assist you in navigating the market and finding the ideal property for your requirements.
As most people know, selling a home during the spring and summer months will earn you the greatest return. Nevertheless, due to high competition levels in real estate, it is essential that you accurately price your home.
We provide expert assistance to help you decide the best time to buy or sell real estate. We have years of expertise and market knowledge, so we can assist you in obtaining the most incredible bargain possible. TheMLSonline.com is your local source for real estate professionals. We can help you find a house in Blaine, MN. Please get started by contacting us now!
Some people feel they will save money or sell their houses faster if they deal with big corporations. This is frequently not the case, however. Many advantages are associated with working with an independent realtor, such as:
- You’re not just a number- When you work with a licensed real estate agent, you’re not just a number on paper. We form friendships with our clients and get to know them personally. This allows us to comprehend your demands and desires better and offer you the finest possible service.
- We’re invested in the Blaine community- We aren’t some company that is only looking to make money. We are real estate agents who care about our community and want to help our clients find their perfect homes.
- We have a wide range of services- Since restrictive corporate policies do not bind us, we can provide our clients with a more diverse range of services. If you want to buy, sell, or rent a home with property management included, our experienced real estate agents will be glad to assist you.
When you work with an independent realtor, you get a professional who is not tied to any company. This allows them to give unbiased advice and guidance. Furthermore, because they are familiar with many properties, they can help you find the perfect home for your budget.
If you’re interested in working with a Blaine realtor, contact TheMLSonline.com today!
At TheMLSonline, we understand that buying or selling a home is a complex process. That’s why we offer a wide range of services to streamline the process for buyers and sellers. Whether you’re looking for your dream home or trying to get the best price for your property, our experienced team can help.
- Buying – We will walk you through the entire home-buying process, from finding your dream property to negotiating pricing to handling paperwork and taking care of closing details. Whether this is your first-time home buyer or you’re a seasoned pro, we’ve got you covered.
- Selling- At our company, we will do everything in our power to get you the best possible price for your home. In addition, we take care of all the paperwork and marketing associated with selling a property so that you can focus on finding your dream home.
- Listing Services – We provide a wide range of services to assist you in selling your property, including MLS listings, searching Northstar MLS listings for supplied open house information, open houses, virtual tours, and more.
- Mortgage Services – The site TheMLSonline.com works with local mortgage lenders with a long track record of providing excellent lending services. An experienced loan officer will explain the various loans available, determine your maximum borrowing capacity, and calculate a monthly payment that fits your budget.
- Prequalification – You must get prequalified for a mortgage before beginning to look for a home. This will let you know how much money you can spend on a house and narrow your search to homes that fit within your budget.
- Home Inspections – Home inspections are always recommended for buyers to conduct before going through with a purchase. This is because an inspector will look for any negatives about the property that can then be used as ammunition in negotiating a lower price from the seller.
- Home Valuations – A free home valuation from us will help you understand how much your house is worth and ensure that you price it correctly.
- Home Staging – Home staging is an excellent way to help your home stand out and make it more appealing to buyers at the open house. Our team can assist you in showing off your home’s best features, making it easier for potential buyers to see themselves living there.
- Title Services – We recommend using title insurance and escrow services to safeguard your new home purchase.
Give us a call today to get started in beautiful Blaine, MN! At TheMLSonline, we value your Blaine real estate journey and want to help you make it as seamless as possible. We’ll be with you from finding the home of your dreams to getting top dollar for your property sale.
You can expect this when buying a home in Minneapolis, MN.
- Get prequalified for a mortgage – Before you start looking for a house, getting prequalified for one is essential. This will give you an indication of how much you can afford to pay for a property, as well as help you narrow down your search to houses that are within your price range.
- Find a Minneapolis real estate agent – It’s simple to find a Blaine real estate agent. Working with a professional will make the house-buying process more pleasant and efficient. An experienced agent will be familiar with the local market, allowing them to help you locate the best property for your requirements.
- Find the perfect home – After finding a handful of houses you like, it’s time to begin haggling with the sellers. Your real estate agent in Blaine will assist you through the negotiation process and guarantee you procure the most excellent value for your new home.
- Get a home inspection – Before buying a home, we recommend you get a home inspection to evaluate the property’s condition. A house inspector will inspect the property for severe issues and provide a report that can be used in negotiations to get a lower purchase price.
- Get a home appraisal – Your lender will require a home appraisal if you take out a mortgage to purchase your Blaine home. The appraisal aims to establish the property’s value, ensuring it is worth at least as much as what you borrowed.
- Close on your home – After completing all the required paperwork, it’s time to finalize your house sale. This is when the property changes hands, allowing you to move in and start making it your own.
Our agents will cover all the details for you, so finding your dream home in Blaine is a breeze. With experienced and dedicated realtors by your side, you’ll feel confident throughout the entire process.
The typical property sale procedure in Blaine, MN, may follow this route:
- Get a home valuation – By providing you with a free home valuation, we can help you determine how much your home is worth and price it competitively.
- Get your home ready for showings – Before you start promoting your house to potential buyers, there are a few things you should do to prepare it. This includes decluttering and cleaning all of the rooms in your home.
- Stage your home – Staging your house to sell it is a fantastic approach to make it more appealing to purchasers. We can assist you in staging your property so potential buyers can see its most remarkable features and imagine themselves living there.
- Choose a listing price – Once you understand the value of your home, it’s time to set a listing price. Pick a figure that is neither too high nor too low. The idea is to get multiple offers and buyers to start bidding against each other, driving higher prices.
- Show your home to buyers – It’s time to start showing it to potential buyers once it’s completed. Your Minneapolis real estate agent will assist you in setting up showings, and they will be there for each one.
- Receive and review offers – When a buyer makes an offer on your property, your real estate agent will inform you about it and assist you in deciding whether or not to accept it.
- Negotiate with buyers – If you and the buyer disagree on a price, your real estate agent will help mediate until both parties come to an understanding.
- Accept an offer and sign a contract – After you and the buyer have agreed, it’s time to sign a contract. This legally binding document outlines the terms of the sale, so make sure you read it thoroughly before putting your name on it.
- Close on the sale of your home – After you sign the contract, it’s time to close on the sale of your home. The new owner gives you the price that was agreed upon, and then the house changes hands.
Selling your home doesn’t have to be a headache. Our real estate professionals will handle all the paperwork and negotiations for you while also helping you get the best possible price for your home.
If you’re considering buying a house in Blaine, MN, you’ll want to be prepared. You’ll need a down payment, excellent credit, and a steady income. It’s also a good idea to obtain pre-approved for a mortgage before beginning your search. This will give you a better sense of how much you can pay.
A few things to keep in mind when you’re ready to look for a Blaine home:
- The type of house you want
- Your budget
- The neighborhood you want to live in
- Your commute to work.
After you’ve found a Blaine home you like, it’s of the utmost importance to have a professional inspect it. Doing this means any potential property problems can be discovered before a purchase is made. Additionally, getting an appraisal would be beneficial to guarantee you’re not overpaying for the residence.
Once everything checks out, it’s time to make an offer on the house. With help from your real estate agent in Blaine, negotiate a price with an agreeable seller for both parties involved. And if things go well during that process, you will soon transfer home ownership to you!
Before you attempt to sell your home in Blaine, MN, confirm that you are comfortable with the sale price and timeline. In addition, review your home for any damage or areas that could use improvement; potential buyers should see the best version of your property. Lastly, consider staging your home before showings begin.
Are you thinking about buying or selling a home in Blaine? TheMLSonline.com has got you covered! Our experienced Blaine real estate agents will help make the process as smooth as possible from start to finish.
Top Things To Do In Blaine, MN.
Whether you are from the Blaine area or new to the area, these are the top things to do in Blaine that we like.
Serving Minnesota’s Buyers & Sellers
TheMLSonline.com is a professional real estate organization whose purpose is to guide individuals and families through the often complex processes of buying or selling a home.
11150 Commerce Dr N
Minneapolis, MN 55316
Phone: (763) 324-936